- Hissing noise
- Unusual odor indoors or near the pipeline
- Bubbling in wet or flooded area
- Dirt being blown into the air
- Dead or discolored vegetation near an underground pipeline
- Abnormally dry or hardened soil
- Fire or explosion involving pipeline facilities
Suspected gas leaks are potentially dangerous and must be reported and investigated immediately.
Remember, if you are going to work on any project that requires digging or excavation in the landscape or yard you must call Diggers Hotline. It’s the law!